Welcome to MATH 300-Mathematical Reasoning. I hope we have a wonderful semester together.
Exam Dates 001
Exam 1: 2/8/19
Exam 2: 3/1/19
Exam 3: 4/5/19
Exam Dates 003
Exam 1: 2/7/19
Exam 2: 2/28/19
Exam 3: 4/4/19
- Last day of add drop: 1/20/19
- No Class: 1/21/19
- Spring Break: 3/3/19-3/10/19
- Withdrawal deadline: 3/22/19
- Last day of class: 4/30/19
- A hard copy of the text is optional since an eBook version is available for free. I have provided links to both.
- You may use a calculator on the exams. However, the exams are written so that you won’t need one.
- If you have questions regarding the schedule, homework problems, exam review or other such issues, it is likely that other’s in the class will likely have these same questions. As such, I encourage to post the questions in the forums so that answers will be provided for everyone in the class.
- If you have questions regarding anything else, please email me.
- The blog posts and YouTube videos above are ones that relate to your class. They will provide examples or overviews that you may find extremely useful.