Welcome to MATH 201-Calculus 2. I hope we have a wonderful semester together.
Next Homework due
Monday 3/22 at 11:59 EST
- Section 10.2,10.3,10.4
Other Important Dates
- Last day of add drop: 1/20/19
- No Class: 1/21/19
- Spring Break: 3/3/19-3/10/19
- Withdrawal deadline: 3/22/19
- Last day of class: 4/30/19
Text:Briggs’ Calculus, Early Transcendentals, Third Edition.
- A hard copy of the text is optional since an eBook version is available through MyLab.
- If you had purchased access to MyLab for Calculus 1, you won’t need to buy another code. If you have issues with this, please contact Pearson Customer Support.
- Instructions for registering for the MyLab are available here for sections 005 and 009.
- It is recommended that you have a graphing calculator for this course. You will be able to use your calculator on all exams. I will demonstrate with the TI-84 in class, but any graphing calculator will work.
- If you have questions regarding the schedule, homework problems, exam review or other such issues, it is likely that other’s in the class will likely have these same questions. As such, I encourage to post the questions in the forums so that answers will be provided for everyone in the class.
- If you have questions regarding anything else, please email me.
- The blog posts and YouTube videos above are ones that relate to your class. They will provide examples or overviews that you may find extremely useful.